Thursday, July 5, 2012

Powerone Implant Plus p675



Hi there!!

I only had this one little box left and had to order new ... So I got my big package of CI batteries within a week. It's still unwrapped but at least I have them now. I'm much calmer that I know I have a reservoir. I don't like to run out of them...

I soon plan to go on vacation overseas and I'll need to make sure to take at least one such box this this one opened with me. I can't wait. More soon!! It's going to be an exciting wild trip far far away :D


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is John and I have a quick question about your blog! Could you please email me?

    Thank you,

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, of course. Here's my email "bionicpoetrygirl@gmail.com" :) Look fwd to hear from you!

      Sandra

      Delete

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...