Thursday, December 8, 2011

New season - new videos




Hello! 


In 2008 I joined YouTube. When I look back.. a lot has changed for me. Here's a little video, that recaps in short the past three years. I had more videos on my youtube account but some of them I have deleted. Though I still have them on my hard disk. 


I'd like to start and do regular videos again next year. Twenty-Twelve should be a special year. I'll keep all my three blogs. I am working on my own website. It's still in its "creation-process" so it will take me a while. I will post poetry videos and poetry on my blog and my Facebook page. So a lot of new stuff will come next year. I have so much more to share but in my next post :))


Thanks for staying in touch with me!
More is coming soon!


Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...