Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How do people with no sound wake up?


Uhhh waking up for someone who doesn't hear is always a challenge :P but it's not impossible... Before I lost my hearing, when everything seemed to be quite "normal" I've been wondering how people who do not hear wake up. At that time I didn't know that there are special alarm clocks with either flashlight or with vibration.


Mine is with a flashlight as you can see it here. It has a very high pitch sound too but I turned it off as I've lost my remaining hearing and so I do not need to hear that sound, I cannot even hear it. So when I do get up early I do not want to wake up everyone else with that sound. I only use the light. Thank God it does have a snooze function so I get a few more minutes of sleep :P

I feel blessed not to hear the ticking of the clock. Believe me, it would make me crazy!! I cannot hear that sound anymore. My sleep is a lot better with no distraction at all. :)


I will get back to you soon!

Thanks for reading!
Will write soon!



Your bionic PoetryGirl
Sandra










MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! :) How did your surgery go? I hope you are well!!!
    You friend from CCOR, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva, thank you for stopping by here! :) The surgery was a success! I hear well and am content that all is stable now. I have a blog where I talk about my ear, if you scroll with the blog archive all until May (my first blog) :)

    Yours,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...