Sunday, July 11, 2010

two more nights and then .... ugh

Wow!!!!!!!!! .... !!!!!!!! excitement??? yeah .... fear???? yes .... I don't know where to begin or what to write... so many things are going on in my head at this moment...
So.. I'll just copy and past what I wrote somewhere on fb...


I almost forgot that I told the staff at hospital to order it in brown color ... all this seems so unreal right now. I guess I'll believe it when I'm there =) and it doesn't really matter NOW but in 3-4 weeks after the surgery... when I'll get this thing. I'll be a cyborg in a few days *lol* I just gotta love it as I s...o love computers :P and I didn't even go to church today because we went swimming this morning, so I'm bit nervous *lol* why ah well, I feel saver when I go there and say my prayer, but tomorrow is another day where I can pray :) .... during the day I feel good but when the night comes and I'm in bed, when I close my eyes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagrr =) then I see some very intersting pictures :P that's why I don't even want to go to bed (joke) :) what if it doesn't work? I only have this one ear where I used to hear so what if??? (-.-) That's why I was procrastinating with that surgery for a long time. If I had two functional ears I would have said yes immediately. It's like someone who has only one eye needs a surgery on that eye ... hm... I know it will go well but I don't know it feels so " I can't believe it" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...