Friday, March 5, 2010

Sore ear | yeah ...

I'll keep this short as I'll soon go to work... my ear is still sore yeah ... I'm making a big deal out of it *lol* Somehow two days weren't enough to heal ... I feel better if I don't wear my hearing aid, less pain *lol* so I wonder should I wear it at work? Did u notice I write less about phone calls because I don't have to make them right now. So would it be okay if I tell them like I'm going to take it off for a while as it hurts or I'll bear the pain? hm, I have no idea I'll figure it out at work.

Until later .... :)
P.S. I removed the picture *lol* it just looks so gross ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...